Monday, October 13, 2008

About ME....







me....some poeple really know about me, but some doesn't care who am i. This is my blog..so i wish people want to know who am i and what am i doing in my life. actually, i want to write about my feeling. In this life, we have our parents, sisters, brothers, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend etc, but does they really know or really care & the important part....really UNDERSTAND about our feeling??one more thing...why people use blog to describe ALL about her or his feeling, life and write all thing about their self whether bad or good things. FOr me, not all thing we can share in the blog because for me, i still have respect to my self or my privacy life.






ME=Muaz Diyana=mumu=KANCIL



my dad=ayah



my mom=mama



my sis=del



my bro=boy



&



one and only "bfriend"=azwan=RIMAU



also






my semashurian geng=SINKI THE GREAT



*ILYA IZURA=ilya



*NURUL IDAYU=dayu



*FARAH FARHANA=oya



*NOR MULIATI AWATIF=atif



*FATIN MUNIRAH=munie






my uniten friends=always there with me



*HUSNA



*FAZLIN



*NADIRA



*EMA

No comments: