Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maal Hijrah


Salam Maal Hijarah or Awal Muharram to all my friends and family;

Its a new year of Islam. It falls on the first day of Muharram on every Muslim calender year, which is the first day on muslim calender. I Love Allah and Islam. Alhamdulilah i still breath in this beauty planet.

The meaning of Maal Hijrah in English is migration. On this day, Muslim remember Nabi Muhammad S.A.W migrate from Mekkah to Madinah on the year 622 A.D. Besides, Maal Hijrah also mean changes from bad to good side and can be said as starting point and evaluate inner-self on self achievement.

Mom remind me to pray(doa) before and after the sun set. Thanks to mom. ILY!
Life must go on even its hard or easy, sad or happy.
Hope Allah set a better future for me.
Hope Allah will forgive me cause i have lot of sin to HIM.

I want to be a good child to my parents;
make them smile and happy,
not make them worry and sad,
excellent in my degree it can make them smile.

Allah, plz help me!
AMIN...

No comments: