Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My last Final Exam

Currently, March 2011, I busy with my final exam. This is my last final exam at Uniten even though I have one more semester. But my last semester only left one subject which is Project 2. As I told before, i repeat my FYP1. Start with new project title with Pn. supervisor. For me, she is a good supervisor compare to Mr.AMT.

I'am very sad because i'll miss all my friends in Uniten. Even though we all not too close but the moment we have & share together in the class was very precious. This is my last examination time table at Uniten.


I have only 2 papers this semester which are Circuit 1 and Power quality. InsyaAllah i try my best to get all A's. Pray for me! To all my friends. I would like to wish all the best. Do ur best for ur last exam in Uniten. Good luck for ur future undertaking. Love all!

#now, wanna start my study. Off to library!

No comments: